Saturday 8 June 2013

Six Product Face

Today was a very different make up day, after waking up after my Facial Friday yesterday my skin was better than normal so I decided to go bare faced! Well nearly, I did my eyes and lips and went foundation-less, something I never do!







I used Emotional Brilliance (By Lush) Dynamic as a cream eyeshadow base and paired it with Rimmel Stars eyeshadow in 'Special Eyes' and Lush EB Independent eyeliner and Benefit They're Real Mascara.

I added a bit of colour to my cheeks with Rimmel Blush in 'Coral Rose' and used my Revlon Balm Stain in 'Crush'.

As you can see, my skin is by no means perfect but going base-less was a big thing for me today and it was nice to make more of an effort with eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx