Friday 7 June 2013

Facial Friday

This is not another blog series that I'm starting (to them forget about as I have done with others!), I just thought this was an apt title as I am talking about skincare.
Recently, my skin has quickly turned from oily to very dry, not in different areas as you would expect with combination skin but just as a whole!



So today I thought I would give it some love while also trying out some new products. First up I took my make up with Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish as it's a trusty favourite to calm my skin and give it some moisture. Then I wanted a mask, I looked through my collection and couldn't find anything that claimed to be particularly moisturising but since my skin was definitely in need of some radiance I opted for REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask. On my first couple of uses of this I couldn't quite see where the hype comes from as I didn't see an instant difference in my skin. However, now removing it with warm water and my hands instead of a muslin cloth I find it to leave my skin much less irritated and over-exfoliated.

I followed up with the Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic as I've been using it daily and noticed a real difference in my skin. I then thought I'd try out some Omorovicza samples that I had of the Radiance Renewal Serum and the Illuminating Moisturiser. I've not used a serum before but thought it couldn't hurt on the Radiance front, this had no real smell and applied similar to water or toner. The moisturiser was thick and rich with a lavender smell.

Lastly I finished up with my Nivea Lip Butter to treat my dehydrated lips too. It's hard to say whether my skin is instantly radient but let's hope I wake up to a fresh, plump face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx