Friday 31 May 2013

Tag: The Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty

Greed
What is your most expensive beauty item?
I suck at spending money on beauty products, as much as I lust after high end brands! If you don't count freebies from events then I have nothing that exceeds about £6 like my Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation. Even when it comes to nail varnish I have Models Own and Essie but get them cheap!

Wrath
Which beauty item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Definitely eyeliner, I love the effect it can have on your make up but hate applying it because I'm rubbish!
 
Gluttony
What brand makes up the biggest chunk of your make up collection?
Rimmel! The best lip products and foundation.

Sloth
What product do you neglect to use due to laziness?
Eyelash curlers, I just don't see the point!

Pride
What beauty product gives you the most confidence?
Mascara, my eyes just don't look the same without it. BB cream comes a close second, along with concealer but on a good skin day, mascara takes it.

Lush
Which item is at the top of your beauty wish list?
Nars Orgasm and Albatross blusher and highlighter.

Envy
What make up product/look is great on others but not on yourself?
Bronzer, I need a masterclass! It just doesn't seem to work on my pale skin, even for contouring.

Thanks for tagging me Emily, I tag:

and Sophia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx