Monday 13 May 2013

Manicure Monday: essie Lights


A nail polish I'm loving at the moment is essie in 'Lights'. I'ts a lovely hot pink and weirdly, I used to hate pink but I've been loving a bit of bright pink on my nails to add some fun to my outfit lately!

If you read my Life Update post you'll know I've had a couple of interviews recently and because they've been in schools I haven't wanted to paint my nails. But I actually really missed having them colourful so this colour has cheered me up!


Unfortunately, this seems like a different formula to other essie polishes I've tried and chips really easily and doesn't last too long. Which is a shame cuz' I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Nice colour!
    Just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for one of my Liebster Blog Awards as I enjoy reading your posts!
    http://englishrosefrommanchester.wordpress.com/2013/05/13/2550/
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx