Thursday 30 May 2013

I shall go to the ball!

As 4 years of uni is finished for me now it was time for a celebration with my best friends at our 'Teachers Ball', basically a Graduation Ball for just our course.

The Dress-

I found this maxi dress in Debenhams and fell in love with it, I love the colour and it was the perfect length for me (something I normally struggle with). It was little cut outs at the waist which are surprisingly flattering!

Accessories-



I went for a simple silver clutch bag from Accessorize and then some Navy sparkly sandals from Primark because of the length of the dress and because I wanted to be comfy!



I did my fingers and toenails the same using 17 Holographic polish with Models Own 'Juicy Jules' on top, very glittery!


For Make Up I went for quick a subtle look. I used MUA's Undressed pallette on the eyes using a darker colour in the crease and to line the eye. I then used a turquoise eyeliner pencil on the water line for a subtle pop of colour. I wore Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey on my lips.

The finished look-


I had a fantastic evening, the ball was held at a hotel and we had three lovely courses of food: Asparagus tart, Chicken in creamy sauce and the richest chocolate brownie ever!


 

We also got a picture from the photographers, these are some of my favourite people:

I'm on the top left :)



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! What a perfect dress, I love the color x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx