Thursday 11 April 2013

Thankful Thursday

Every week I read lisette's Thankful Thursday post and consider what I'm thankful for. Today I found this a little harder as I've been down lately, mostly because health-wise I'm feeling rough.

So I thought joining in with Thankful Thursday would do me good to consider how lucky I am! This week I am thankful for:

Daffodils
My parents: my constant support
My birthday coming up (superwoman costume at the ready!)
My dissertation is finished! Wooo
Decaf tea
Nottingham beauty bloggers meet up this Saturday
Independent home/ gift shops that I like to browse
And the blogging community: I've seen so many posts recently about individual things that people are dealing with (medical or emotional) and it reminds me that it's such an honest and supportive community.

What are you thankful for this Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx