Saturday 6 April 2013

Review: Nivea Lip Butter Vanilla & Macadamia


So today I would like to share with you something I have been loving for a while now. This Nivea Lip Butter is certainly my go-to lip balm at the mo. 

Now originally, the reason I bought this was the smell and the fact that it said vanilla! If you don't know by now, I'm obsessed with anything vanilla-ry and this is no exception. It smells devine and I just love it.

This 'lip butter' has a thicker texture than Vaseline and feels more nourishing on my list with a lasting feel. It pretty much does feel like butter on your lips, but tastier obviously!

The product is in a little tin, like Vaseline, which unfortunately likes to gather dust if you don't wash your hands right before you use it. Personally, I think I would prefer it in a twist-up variety but it hasn't stopped me using it lots!

I would recommend the Nivea Lip Butter's highly but haven't tried any other flavours, this one is too good!

Nivea Lip Butter's are available at Boots for £2.25



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx