Friday 12 April 2013

Pre- #NottsBBMeet Pamper


So, as I'm very excited to meet lots of bloggers at the Nottingham meet up tomorrow I thought I would have a pamper tonight and let you know what I'm using!






First, I'll jump in the shower and wash my hair with Tresemme Split Remedy (I'm finally getting a hair cut on Tuesday, so no more split ends!) then apply Aussie 3 minute miracle.


Then I intend to try out my Buffy Lush body butter as it's one you use in the shower and it is also exfoliating. I'll let you know how I get on with it!

When I get out I'll use Berutti Oil on my hair before I dry it. I've been using this for a while now and not sure how much difference it makes, I'll keep going with it for now!

Then I'll apply a face mask (Passionfruit peel off) and chill for a while. After I've removed it I'll apply the tester of moisturizer I'm trying at the moment (Avene Hydrance).


Finally, providing my skin is nice and soft after using the body butter in the shower I'll apply Soap and Glory Heel Genius to my feet and Hand Food to my hands.

Hopefully I'll be nice and pampered then. So excited to meet so many of you tomorrow, how are you preparing yourselves?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx