Wednesday 27 February 2013

Mini Haul: New Look and hmv

I thought I'd share with you a few things I bought recently or rediscovered!


New Look:


I picked up this jumper, It's super cosy. I liked the floral print and the blue colour and I think the crochet shoulders dresses it up a little and adds interest. £16.99



This bag was a 'have to have it' purchase. I needed a smaller handbag and wear a lot of navy, I love the tassels too. I actually saw this a couple of weeks ago in the window and loved it, I looked around and couldn't see it so I asked the assistent and there was only one left in the back, it was fate! £12.99


I picked up three pairs of socks for £4 because I was in need. Sorry, I'm wearing the other pair but they are really cute and fun.



Also, something I wanted to share with you that I've recently rediscovered was a phone case I bought back 
in the summer from hmv for £9.99. I tend to swap my phone cases quite often but normally go for the cheaper variety on ebay. I'm happy I found this again as it's good quality and has been admired by lots of my friends. I love the telephone box picture as it's so typically British!



3 comments:

  1. The bag is lovely, and the heart socks are so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love everything, especially the jumper! You can't go wrong with New Look socks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sweater is perfect and i love the phone case <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx