Tuesday 12 February 2013

February Wishlist


I'm back with another wishlist!

Ted Baker Orchid washbag £29: Isn't this so pretty?! I love the new Ted Baker handbag, purse and ipad case range.

Ted Baker Bird iPhone Case £14.70: I struggle to spend money on iPhone cases as there are so many cheap ones out there but I should really invest in a sturdy pretty one (I love this one in pale pink but can only find it for sale in black).

Paul's Boutique Bird Purse £27: I've had my eye on this for a while too, loving all the bird prints.

Bare Minerals Foundation £25: I've been wanting to try a powder foundation as I think the finish is nice and it's quicker and easier to apply.

Personal Planner £14.99- £19.99: I love these as you can personalize so many elements, I'm always on the search for the perfect diary, I'm just sad I found these after the new year. I may have to get an academic year one.

PediPro £19.99: Not a very glamorous want but I really need to sort my feet out!

What's on your wishlist this month?
Thanks for reading x


1 comment:

  1. I can definitely vouch for the bareMinerals foundation and PediPro :D

    waterprooflashes.blogspot.co.uk

    Ellie :) x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx