Tuesday 11 December 2012

Review: Nip&Fab Spot Fix Anti-Blemish Gel


I've been having a lot of breakouts recently and I needed a targetted spot fixer! I was so happy to get this in my glamour goodie bag and give it a try.

This is a concentrated gel that is clear, I use it a couple of times a day on any spots I have around my face. It's quick drying so I put it on when I get out of the shower and by the time I come to moisturise and prime it's dry. It's also good to use before bed as there is no transfer or staining on the pillow.

This has done a great job at drying my spots and making them disappear quicker (in a few days) so I will continue to use it. There are similar products out there, some of which I have tried and some I haven't. I have tried a Boots tea tree spot stick roll on and found that didn't work as quickly as this. I would like to try Benefit Boo Boo Zap to compare but the price tag puts me off.

The only downside to this is the target areas go a little shiny but it really doesn't matter if you're using it before make up because it has no effect.  A good point about this is it doesn't have a strong smell as I don't really like the smell of tea tree but this is very usable!

I would recommend this product and will be looking out for more Nip&Fab products.

Edit: this product's packaging let it down, a couple of weeks into use, the nib snapped off meaning the cap would not secure and I had to throw it away when it had a lot more use in it. Disappointing.

1 comment:

  1. I really need to get my hands on a good spot treatment! All the ones I've used in the past have broke me out big style!

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx