Saturday 1 December 2012

Recent Purchases

I went shopping today for the first time in ages. It was dangerous as I added more things to my Christmas list and didn't actually buy many gifts.
Anyway, I treated myself to....


Nivea Daily Essentials Fragrance Free wipes- repurchased these as I ran out.


Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Plum- I've been wanting to try these in ages and couldn't resist this gorgeous colour.

MUA Nail Constellations- not sure what colour this is but it's black with the odd blue bead. I like it anyway, will be giving these a go!


Nivea Daily Essentials express Hydration Primer- I tried a sample of this and liked it. I think it might work for me as I can skip the moisturiser step in my face routine!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh you'll have to do a review on the nivea primer :) I've been wanting to know if its any good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Barry M Gelly polishes! Great quality products!

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx