Saturday 8 December 2012

Gift Guide: Stocking Fillers/ Gifts under £10


I've been meaning to do this for ages now but I'm here for you with a stocking filler gift guide. These are some lovely little things that I've found that I think would be great gifts for beauty lovers.

Balmi lip balm in Strawberry £4.99- These have been raved about and are on my list to try. I think this would be a great stocking filler and is available in coconut, raspberry and mint too!

Vaseline Lip therapy gift set £6.00- Who doesn't love/need vaseline? This set of four would last all year, I don't know about anyone else but the cocoa butter one would be used first and the aloe vera last!

Beauticology mini trio set £4.00- I've never tried beauticology but have heard that it's good. Caramel, chocolate and gingerbread sound yummy!

Jelly Belly Lip Balm selection £10.00- another yummy lip balm set. I love the sound of these flavours- cotton candy, blueberry, very cherry and watermelon.

Boots Cocoa Butter Mini mix- £6.00 This is one of my favourite body butters and smells yummy.

Accessorize owl purse £8.00- Although I'm not a fan of owls, a lot of my friends are and I think accessorize have some lovely purses.

Lush christmas pudding knot wrap £2.50-I think these knot wraps are a lovely idea and you can pick what bath ballistic you want inside!

Lush Golden Wonder bath bomb £3.25- I'm really intrigued by this bath bomb as it has lots of colours hidden inside. It's a christmas special so don't miss out. Everyone should be introduced to Lush!

Accessorize nail polish in Crystal Shimmer Illusion £4.00- I really like accessorize nail varnishes and everyone needs a glittery polish for the party season.

Barry M gelly polish in plum £3.99- This is my new favourite polish! It has a great finish and is a versatile colour.

Let me know what goodies you'd like in your stockings?

2 comments:

  1. the beauticology gift set looks lovely your blogs great pop over to mine sometime xxx coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such good choices! I don't think you can go wrong with bits and bobs from Lush!

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx