Sunday 9 December 2012

Clothes Show Live 2012 Haul

I had an amazing day with friends at the Clothes Show today and I'm excited to haul for you guys what I bought.

Highlights of the day: meeting Jamie Laing (Made In Chelsea) and the Catwalk show.

So starting off with my beauty goodie bags...

Barry M: £10 goodie bag containing a make up bag, three nail polishes, a glitter stack, lip gloss, three dazzle dusts, green mascara, gold glitter liner and three pastel eyeliners.
I was pleased with this even though some of the colours are ambitious.


Models Own goodie bag when you bought two nail polishes for £10

I bought 'Thunder and Lightning' and 'In the Navy' (excuse the flash and lighting). Unfortunately they had sold out of the Clothes Show exclusive glitter 'Showstopper'.


Goodie bag containing nail art pen, lip balm, nail file, two eyeliners, two eyeshadows, liquid eyeliner, lipgloss and nail scissors. I was pretty pleased with this actually, the lip balm is bubblegum flavour and smells yummy!

I also loved the carrier bag!

Company and Cosmo Goodie bag £3


contains: two magazines, chocolates, jelly beans, hair serum, kleenez shine away sheets, batiste travel size, Rimmel eyeshadow trio and OPI crackle polish. This also contained a packet of tomato ketchup crisps which I ate! A great deal, it's just a shame the polish is white!

Jelly Pong Pong/So Susan goodie bag £5
contains lip cushion, fairy lashes mascara, brazilian bronzer and wide awake concealer, highlighter and eyeshadow pallette. I think these products sound great and I can't wait to try them, the lip cushion smells gorgeous!

Then onto the shopping. I went into David and Goliath and fell in love with the dinosaur things so bought some pyjama bottoms and a T-shirt for £20.


How cute are these? He's drinking tea!

I also bought a Nica handbag for £29 reduced from £39. I love the teal colour and It's a good size.


Excuse the pictures as it was pretty dark when I got home but overall I love the things I got and I think I got some bargains. I may have to return next year.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots of things! I love the dinosaur PJs! They're pretty epic!

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous you got to go to this! I really wish I could have gone looks like you picked up some lovely bits :) love your blog am a new follower :) x
    www.vanity-dollhouse.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx