Monday 17 December 2012

Christmas Decorations

I thought I'd share some of my favourite festive bits around the house.


Here is our lovely big christmas tree, It has a gold theme with a touch of red. The lights are quite...understated LEDs (we had a lot of debate about whether there was enough).

Here are some of my favourite decorations: 


Two gold lovebirds (belonging to my parents of course)


a cute little bell with ribbon


My ultimate favourite: My gold chair with glitter and a little velour seat. It's so random but I love it.


A personalised decoration from when I was little/ littler than I am now!


This year's addition, a little birdy with a woolen hat!


These are the decorations in my room, a little purple tree to match my colour scheme.


And attached to my rose lights is my little piggy with a santa hat.


And finally, my little New York snowglobe that I got a few years ago in NYC at Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx