Monday 1 October 2012

September Empties


This is my first ever empties post and I struggled to use many things up. This is mainly because I don't use many products and they tend to last me a while, but also because I've moved into my new uni house and bought new products.

Johnson's face care gentle exfoliating wash- Love this and use it most days, have already repurchased.

Wilko Fruity Berry shampoo for coloured hair- Although this is only a cheap shampoo, I love the smell and it's been really good for helping my colour fade out subtly. I use the conditioner too, but annoyingly this ran out when there was loads left! Repurchased.

nspa Vanilla Creme Bruller shower and bath gel- sad to see this go as it's discontinued, but I loved it!

Simple cleansing wipes- great for removing make up and one of the only things that doesn't make my eyes sting. Repurchased, I buy lots of packs when they're on offer.

Body Shop coconut shower cream- This felt so luxurious and rich on my skin and smelled yummy. I was using up mini's before I bought another shower gel.

Soap& Glory Flake Away- I loved using this and liked that it didn't dry my skin out too much. I have since used the body buff from them and prefer this to the sea salt.

1 comment:

  1. I love flake away I always use it its fab! And the simple wipes, I love simples lotions too xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx