Friday 28 September 2012

What's in my handbag?



I've seen a few 'what's in my handbag posts' and find they interest my nosey side! So for all my nosey readers I thought I'd do one. I think you can tell a lot from a person  by what's in their handbag, so let me know what you think it says about me!


So firstly, my handbag. This is a Jasper Conran satchel from Debenhams which I have used everyday since I got it for my birthday. It's a good size to stop me carrying around things I don't need! I also have a Lush Emotional Brilliance badge from when I had my reading.


Contents:

My Purse- from River Island, shown in top picture properly, sorry.

iPhone headphones

Chewing gum

No7 High Shine gloss in Smile- reviewed here, my current favourite. Only problem is I need a mirror to use it!

Soap&Glory hand maid- a handbag must have, it smells much better than most sanitisers too!

Soap&Glory hand food- a nice little hand cream 

Accessorize union jack sunglasses- I love these but haven't had much chance to wear them this summer, this week I replaced them with an umbrella!

Tissues

Vaseline- for when I don't have a mirror!

Nail File- accidents happen :(

Pen

and then my Keys with Mr Pricklepants, blockbuster card, uni trolley thing and a bottle opener. My phone would normally be in my bag too but that was taking the pictures.


What's in your bag? I think mine is pretty minimalist, don't you?

3 comments:

  1. yours is indeed minimal which is great! love the soap & glory products. my bag is full of baby stuff that wouldnt interest u lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're carrying almost nothing with you! I'm carrying all this and a lot more haha!
    Lovely post :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. So tidy compared to mine!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx