Monday 10 September 2012

My Bedroom Decor

I thought I'd share with you my favourite decorative items from my bedroom.
I love decorating rooms but at the moment only have my bedroom in my student house, I can't wait until I have a whole house to decorate!


My most recent purchase: I love this teacup vase, it's not quite as slanty as pictured! It's from Next and is £14.


Ruby Bee candles available online here for £5.95. These are actually my parents collection but they smell so good and are so strong scented that they fill the room with fragrance even when blown out. They also burn down very well without waste. I wouldn't be able to pick between these fragrances and they are so realistic.


 I love this purple ceramic bird, I got it from Wilkinsons for £2.20, Bargain!


I got this birdcage candle holder for my birthday, I think it was from a gift shop but I'm not sure. I'm on the lookout for bird shaped candles!


I got these storage boxes for my birthday too and just love the bird pattern on them, they're from WHSmith.


I love orchids and was bought this recently after I killed the last one!

 I love my bedroom decor at the moment with a purple theme. Can you see the running theme of birds too?

1 comment:

  1. nice!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Sunglasses Shop if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx