Monday 3 September 2012

Collection 2000 Cream Puff review


I am a lipgloss wearer, I don't even own a lipstick! I wanted to buy a lipstick that wasn't too drying on my lips and got this collection 2000 'Mousturising Lip Cream' which was described as 'velvety soft, matt finish lip cream'. I thought it would be somewhere inbetween a lipstick but I don't think it was worth buying really.
Now, of course it is described as matt but I was instantly surprised by how dry this went on my lips, I was reaching for the vaseline! It just wasn't my thing, it was very drying and made me feel like I just had to keep licking my lips. I would not describe it as moisturising, however, it does give a matt finish.


It's one of those products that show up every line on your lips. I bought this in Cotton Candy 1 and it was a little too pink for me but there were other colours available. I can't really see this product taking off. The only benefit was that the colour did last all day, however, my lips felt so dry so I wish it hadn't!


Price: £2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx