Wednesday 5 September 2012

17 Blow Out Mascara and Eyeliner review


Recently I bought this mascara and wanted to let you know what I think of it. It is '17 Blow Out Volumise Sculpt Tease Mascara x12 Volume' and is described as 'Blow lashes out of all proportion with our full bodied, super stylin' mascara. The thickening & conditioning formula enriched with vitamin E & Argan Oil boots lash body, then sets and holds rfor long lasting lift. Our big barrel brush scults & teases every lash for bigger, bolder, bouffant lashes.'


Big Claims! So, what do I think? Hmm...I don't think it's quite as good as It's made out to me. Don't get me wrong, I like it and it lasts all day but see what you think it does for my lashes...

No Make Up!


So my lashes do look defined but I'm not sure they're any more voluminous, what do you think? Using the brush is a little awkward as it can leave clumps so I have to remember to wipe it on the side of the tube. 

Normally, this mascara retails for £6.29 but I got it on an offer for £5.99 with a free 17 Blow Out Jumbo eyeliner.

This eyeliner is huge, the biggest I've ever had! But first impressions is it's really easy to use for the bottom of the eye, it's very pigmented so makes the process very quick and effective.


However, using this for my top lash line doesn't work, It's just too thick! So I've been using liquid eyeliner on the top as usual. 


Liquid eyeliner on the top, 17 Blow Out jumbo eyeliner on the bottom and Blow Out mascara
I think I'm sold on jumbo eyeliner as it's so quick and easy. But I don't think I'll be repurchasing the mascara.




2 comments:

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx