Sunday 17 June 2012

Busy week

So this week started with a visit to Lancaster with friends to visit another friend. We explored the Uni campus and found new lunch places and cupcake cafes.


Then I was preparing for this weekend. Yesterday we had a Strawberry Tea at the pub I work at, in aid of Breast Cancer Care. I made lots of jam filled strawberry cupcakes.


Everyone at work loved my cakes so much that I was put in charge of organising the cake table. It went down very well and we raised £500 for Breast Cancer Care.

Yesterday evening we had an Italian night at home. We drank Bellini, ate pasta, aubergine parmigiana and ice cream! Then we watched Young Victoria, a not-very-Italian but good film.


Today is Father's Day. We have a nice meal planned this evening but my presents to my Dad this morning were Lego cupcakes and Avengers tickets.


I'm also feeling rather organised with my new summer calender of exciting things to look forward to.

You may or may not have noticed that I'm instagram-ing everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx