Thursday 24 May 2012

Trip to London

  
Regent Street
I'm back from my trip to London with University, I really enjoyed it. We arrived on Sunday and had a bit of a shop on regent street and in Camden then had a walk to Westminster Abbey and Big Ben.
On Monday we had our training at the National Gallery on a project called 'Take One Picture' to use in schools, it was really interesting. 

Lego Kate, Wills and Harry.


Lego Queen in Hamley's Toy Shop


I loved the Lego floor in Hamley's.


Big Ben
Westminster Abbey
One of my favourite shops was also M&M world with 3 floors of M&M's!



On Monday evening we went to the Ice Bar which was amazing, very cold but we got given a thermal cape and gloves. We got our first drink included in an ice glass!
We returned home after Tuesday at the National Gallery, ready for our own beds. We stayed in a hostel with 3 story bunk beds.

source





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and feedback, thanks for reading guys xxx